|INFORMATION PAGE OF THE CREDENTIAL COMMITTEE|
CHAIR OF THE CREDENTIAL COMMITTEE
Emma Hooijberg (Chair)
DUTIES OF THE CREDENTIAL COMMITTEE
- Review and approve the candidacy of graduate veterinarians to enroll in a standard or alternative
training programme offered by the College.
- Monitor the training of residents by receiving an annual progress report that is signed by the programme supervisor. In the context of this duty, the Committee will evaluate the case studies and short essays that will be periodically (preferably within the 1st and 2nd residency years) prepared and submitted by the residents.
- Review and approve the candidacy of applicants for examination by the College.
- Receive, review and approve the applications ECVCP members for their 5-year recertification.
CHECKLIST OF DOCUMENTS NEEDED FOR RESIDENCY APPLICATION ( pdf printable version (44 KB) )
- Applicants curriculum vitae with a recent photograph included
- Letter of training programme approval (issued by the education committee)
- Letter of laboratory approval (issued by the lab standards committee)
- List of planned externships and letter of approval by the education committee
ANNUAL CHECKLIST DURING THE RESIDENCY
- Annual caselog sent by the resident to the credential committee
APPLICATION FOR EXAMINATION
- Please see Examination page for application documents.
CHECKLIST OF DOCUMENTS NEEDED FOR RECERTIFICATION OF DIPLOMATES
- document ECVCP re-accreditation (re-certification) procedure (23 KB) (08/22) NEW
- document ECVCP Reaccreditation Application (631 KB) (08/22) NEW
- document EBVS reference letter template (34 KB) (10/16)
- pdf Guidance to prepare ECVCP Exam Question (ver. 2) (467 KB)
- document Submission of glass slides for the exam (15 KB) (11/21)
NB Recertification is due by the end of the the fifth year following the exam or the last recertification. For example, a Diplomate that passed the exam in 2013 (or recertified in 2013) will be asked to recertify in 2018.